Random Thoughts🦋

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Malaysia Trip Was Cancelled! 😭


I've been planning to go to Malaysia since January this year... I guess it wasn't just really my luck... (sigh!) I would like to travel around Asia, it is my dream.

Well~ actually, I wanted to travel around Europe and USA... yes... TRAVEL! you heard it right. I just wanna travel not interested in living there (hahaha!!!) I hate winter, it's killing me. Anyway, that is not my topic today (grin).

The first attempt about going to Malaysia (truly Asia) was last January 2011. My buddies were planning to go to Malaysia for a vacation. They told me interesting stories about Malaysia. One of them has already visited once but that was a long time ago. And so we were saying that we will go.. blah, blah, blah... The problem was when I asked them about the money that we have to prepare, (hotel expenses, food, and fare) nobody answered me straight. But, not only that... some said they were going but many have backed out already as they have learned that it will be so expensive and the visa will not be worth it. We didn't go because we were all not sure of everything. Lack of preparedness, inexperience, etc.

My second and I hope it won't be the last (sigh!), Due to visa concerns... I thought about going to Malaysia (again) with my previous co-worker. All the while, I thought everything was planned because she said that her contact was really decided to go (must)... It was really quick! We planned it for October 3 and the trip was the following day. I have already told my partner everything and he gave me 6k (I just asked 4k lol) plus the debit card (in case, my money will not be enough to support me while I'm there.

So the following day came, and I was completely ready for everything! I already went out of the house and even gave instructions to my part-time nanny on how to go about while I'm gone! In short, everything was set.

I got a phone call from her saying that she couldn't go because she didn't have much money to spend and she realized it would be risky. It was like..🤐🥴🙄🤯OKAY! so that's it? She added that it's also the visa thing so I was really disappointed 👎👎👎 but it wouldn't help. I couldn't blame her all because I didn't double-check everything. I just thought that she was sure of going with the group. Anyway, it was past.

Then, I sent SMS to my hubby about what had happened that day. He gave me a call and we thought about going there 3rd or 4th week. He is going to have a semestral break this month! We thought of going to Changmai, but it's not good this time because of the floods.

But, still, the Malaysia trip was canceled, better luck next time🥺😭😓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

2023 Alone Angkor Wat baby bop Bangkok Bangkok Floods 2011 Bangkok stories about schools Bangkok Travel barney behind his success is a wife and a daughter better than yesterday Birth certificate and newborn passport Birthday blogger under maintenance blogging Bonus Reward working as Expat in Thailand Cambodia Tour Cambodia trip Cambodia trip to Angkor Wat Chinese New Year in Bangkok Christianity Christmas Christmas in Bangkok Christmas Party in Bangkok Christmas season Coffee World concert Cost of Living in Thailand cute babies Dairy Queen Ice cream cake epic practice exploring Thailand Family family date Father's Day Filipino food in Bangkok Filipino Restaurant in Bangkok first time blogging floods in Bangkok Food tripping Friday the 13th: Blogzilla Fever Friendship half sisters hindrance to blogging Holiday HP battery not charging HP notebook repair Important Tips During A Family Interview at US Embassy Applying for Citizenship in Thailand International School Library Week Journey Journey to Haven joy Kanchanaburi Kumpleto Restaurant in Bangkok Laos Life little big club Living in Thailand Love Malls in Bangkok Misa De Gallo in Bangkok Motivation movie date at Bangkok Movie house my favorite Thai food New Year in Bangkok new year's resolution Oishi Japanese Restaurant patience is a virtue personal blog Places in Bangkok Positive Attitude pretty daughters reasons why I couldn't blog Relationship self care self improvement self-care shopping galore in Bangkok Siam Park City Amusement Park Simbang Gabi Sizzler's Bangkok soul mate Sports Day staneemeehoi craziest bar hunkmen screaming Bangkok struggles Survivor Teaching in Bangkok Teaching Jobs Temple Thai food Thai Immigration Office Thailand Beach Resort Thailand shopping The Right One Theme and Water Parks Tips on VAT refund for tourist in Thailand TOEIC test Bangkok TOIEC Strategies/tips Tourist Visa Travel and Tour Travel Document's with Baby Trip to Laos true love Valentine's Day VAT refund for tourist in Bangkok Vientiane Visa Run welcome back

TRAFFIC UPDATES

Christmas Lunch Date at MK Restaurant Minburi Branch

Hello everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my website. It’s me again for another blog about our lunch date at MK Restaurant in Bangkok. So ...