Sure, we're friendly~ but, we must be careful in making friends. They may influence you to become a better or worst person. However, there's nothing wrong being with friends or making friends... the problem arise when your friend abuses your kindness/generosity, freedom, sincerity, thoughtfulness, etc.
There are the types of friends that are messy. They like to engage in gossip and bring your name into the conversation without your authorization. This might be because they want to make you look bad or to cover themselves.
Here are some bad signs(that could possibly lead to argument and war) we have to watch out for when making friends
1. Assets - They will also use you because you have assets like a car, your own apartment/home, make lots of money, have vacation property, to get close to your boyfriend or brother. They will eat up your house and home and even use your beauty products. But when you confront them, they become angry. They disrespect you and your belongings. You may also notice borrowing become an issue. They borrow money and never pay you back. Borrow your clothes, property, and never give it. Return it damaged. Let other people use/wear your belongings. They may also ask for a favor but can never return a favor.
2. "It's all about me" type of friends - They always talk about themselves. Also, they could care a less about you... your day, how you're feeling, etc. You may also notice that they brag a lot. Whether it be about themselves, materialistic possessions, boyfriend, getting married, or a vacation, they always find something to make them sound better than you. Seems to always have an opinion about everything. An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an assessment, judgment or evaluation of something. An egocentric person has no theory of mind, cannot "put himself in other people's shoes," and believes everyone sees what he sees (or that what he sees in some way exceeds what others see. It appears that this is shown mostly in younger children. They are unable to separate their own beliefs, thoughts and ideas from others.
3. Poor me - Always come to you when they have problems for advice, but when you need to vent or advice they're very short with you. So not fair when you don't mind spending two hours plus to cool them down; instead for you it's like five minutes. You're not a therapist. They may also stay mad at you when you two are in a fight. This is because they can only see their point of view.
4. Clingy - Can't share you with other people. When they do see you with other people, they're jealous because they want you all to themselves. Can't include you to see a movie with their boyfriend/girlfriend. Spends lots of time with them, and when their other half is busy they want you all the time. They will ditch you for them if they come around.
5. Fake - Smiles in your face, but when around other people, make you feel small by continuously putting you down verbally. They may also do things such as drugs and deny it. They might promise to call you back, but never do. Always keeps you waiting. Always make excuses as to why they didn't call you.
6. Never acknowledges your ethnicity/culture - Considers you something else, and think it's alright to insult you heritage by using derogatory slang words around you knowing it offends you. Doesn't accept you for you for all that you are.
7. Spies - These people are not your true friends. They are like assets and they maybe working for someone else to find about you. They may do this because they are jealous, if they want to teach you a lesson or if they want to get close to your boyfriend or brother. They are not really interested in you. You might notice that these people always need to know everything. For example, you may be talking to another friend about a secret and she/he wants to know what you're talking about. They often try to overhear conversations between you and other people. They often lie. They may lie their name, age etc from you. Be careful from them. They may soon blackmail or bully you. They may eat up your things. If they bully you never be shy to tell an elder. So try to dump this friend as soon as you find out that they are poisonous.
Be prepared to have the strength to walk away from the friendship, if fair agreements cannot be met. A friend that bullies is not a friend. A true friend is willing to acknowledge the issue, and carry their weight in repairing the issue.
Bad friends have to be identified correctly in the right time and should be avoided. If they are bad they can never be termed as friends but are just acquaintances.
Bad friends will only drag you into bad habits. Companions who were once friends, when they turn out to be bad are worse because they know your entire secret and may drag you down anytime. So, it is crucial to identify true friendship and confide only in them.
Bad friends are always a trouble. Stephen king said, “no good friends no bad friends only people you want, need to be with .People who build their houses in your heart”. Bad friends are worse than our enemies. So they should always be kept at a distance.
Enemies will stab you in your friend and we will be aware of their moves. But bad friends will stab at the back without us knowing what their moves will be. This kind of betrayal is very hard to undergo. So,get rid of bad friends.