Friday, April 8, 2011

Home Alone (Day 18): OhMyGosh, Another Earthquake In Japan!

I was shocked when I heard this from my hubby and I wasn't aware that there was another one at the magnitude of 7.1 or 7.4, yesterday after the March 11 incident. It is said to be the aftershock of the previous 8.9 or 9.0 magnitude.

The video footages below courtesy of NHK World News via youtube.


April 7, 2011 Aftershock Earthquake



March 11, 2011 Earthquake Tsunami


I am praying hard for the safe travel of my husband and daughter on April 11, Monday from Tennessee going to Japan for a stop-over and from there to Bangkok. They are everything to me.

I feel pity for those affected families in Japan, my prayers and condolences to them. And for those people who are thinking of the "end of the world", instead of worrying about it... We should be prepared, how? I guess, it is up to us how are we going to be prepared on this. We have different religions and beliefs as to how we respond to this kind of crisis.

Some people like Agnostics or non-believer of God put the blame on HIM as to why is this happening in Japan. This is a natural phenomenon. I know that there is such a deep debate on this between Christians and Agnostics-Atheists clique or other religious group.

We can be united, if we could just pray for them and set aside our religions and other beliefs for humanitarian sake. Imagine, if we are on their shoes right now, what are we going to feel? This is a wake up call that we must check or examine ourselves on our faith, not just our belief.

Learn to forgive and seek forgiveness. Learn to give and take less. The world is full of earthly desires and wants. I've come to think that there is no permanent things in this world. Thus, we must see the value of God, life, love, faith and forgiveness.

God bless us all! Let's pray for Japan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...