Monday, April 4, 2011

Home Alone (Day 15): Cooking Marathon

I just cooked the whole day today, lol. Yes, so bored. I gave some to my good neighbors, the chosen few :) I woke up at 8am and was craving for these food.

Spring roll (Filipino style) or others call it lumpiyang shanghai.


Spaghetti with ground pork and mushrooms


Leche flan (whole eggs), I failed reaching the finest texture, but the taste was superb. I'll cook some more of this and I will do the right way... which is egg yolks only! I was kinda stingy so I put the whole eggs and it turned out bad. I wanted it to be perfect. As the saying goes.. "practice makes perfect", so better luck next time ;) lol

2 comments:

WriteClick said...

share leche flan recipe pls :)

Elektra said...

hahahaha!!! I will just have to keep you informed when I finished about my food blog, nasa kabilang channel po sya hahaha sure, sure!<3 Thank you for dropping by here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...