Sunday, April 3, 2011

Home Alone (Day 14): Temporary Amnesia & Left Over Food Trip

It's my 13th day spending time at home alone. I slept very late and woke up late, too (what do I expect? lol). I am home alone for almost 2 weeks now. I was amazed that we could survive this way. The fact is, I have no more milk in my breasts. Second, our daughter could drink juices and milk now, she's also well adjusted to her social environment so quickly. Third, My hubby has gained 5 kilos for 2 weeks, oh~my~gosh! I couldn't cook delicious food for him everyday, when he's here. While, I am losing weight and I could cook and take care of myself. I've learned to. Otherwise I'll starve, for life lol.


Yesterday, when I came home late, I couldn't remember where I put my keys. I went out this morning to attend the holy mass. I was almost late going to church because I was looking and trying hard to recall where I left those important keys. "Oh! why am I brain dead, today?", I just said to myself. Good thing, I have my hubby's keys because he forgot to get them when they left. So I used the duplicate just to get through because I was so in a hurry.


When I came home, the first thing in my mind was to find my keys. I had set in my mind to clean up my pile of whatever! in our entertainment room. I was hoping to find the keys and still I couldn't find them. How could I be able to forget my keys? I was asking myself many times and even had my flash back of activities as to what did I do last night. I mean, the first and last thing that I did from opening the door till I shut it.


After I had cleaned everything at home, I tried searching everywhere and to my surprise, there they were in the pocket of our baby's stroller. That was really insane! How could I forget them, eh? so forgetful really! and I hate it!


<3 Our couple keys <3 When I found my keys, I suddenly felt hunger and I went down the stairs to get food from the fridge. I was looking what was the priority ones that will go bad easily, by tomorrow. I got spaghetti, fruit salad, egg tart and a slice of cake. I warmed up the spaghetti in a microwave oven for 2 minutes and... PRESTO! I was ready to eat. I put other stuff on my plate and I ate them.

home-made spaghetti, egg tarts by KFC and a sliced of choco-strawberry-vanilla chiffon cake by Goldilocks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...