Saturday, March 12, 2011

Korean Goods in the Philippines

Are you looking for ingredients on your Korean recipe? Do you wanna buy Korean goods or some items made in South Korea? Worry NOT! Korean goods are now in the Philippines!

I usually buy Korean stuff for my recipe at Nice Mart also known as Boo Ja Mart. The address is at #37 Matalino Street corner Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines. Their phone number is 924-8811.

For more info just call them or visit their supermarket. It is nearby Quezon City Hall.

Nice Mart is a wholesale / retail Korean store, they also have a nice restaurant. They are also on Facebook, just type Nice Mart and press like.

When you buy items at Nice Mart, they will give you card which is earning points for rewards. They have free wifi and the very famous Korean Ice Cream and Pizza! :P

I bought some items for my gim bap recipe last time and can you believe it? I just spend 319.00 pesos only!

Here is the link to my other blog on how to make Korean Sushi (Rice roll)

http://elektra-foodtripping.blogspot.com/2011/03/gim-bap-korean-rice-rollkorean-sushi.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...