Monday, March 28, 2011

Home Alone (Day 6)


The fifth day is Sunday. I woke up at 7:30am and I wanted to attend the holy mass. I needed to get ready before 9:30am, because the mass is at 10. I had my loaf bread with peanut butter jelly and butter-jelly sandwich spread on it. I got so upset with myself because I didn't find my novena prayer so I missed a day, my bad.

After the mass, I took a songkeaw and went to the gym. It cost me only 10.00 baht. Then, I walked about three minutes to get there. Good thing, I have my hubby's membership card that he left so I could use it, while they are away. I got so bored most of the times.

When I get there, they helped me in because the card wasn't scanning, for reason I don't know. I went upstairs on the 2nd floor to work out. I had my warm up for 10 minutes before I had my treadmill work out. It took me 30 minutes to burn 100 calories.

Then, I had my bicycling/pedaling for 10 minutes and 10 minutes of abs workout. I got tired a little bit but I was fine and relieved. I was sweating like crazy because of the routine that I had so I thought of taking a hot shower after. It was good. What I like in there is there steam bath. I spent 30 minutes inside, alone.

There aren't many people going in there specially early morning on weekends. That was totally great! I went inside the steam room naked, that was really relaxing. I went home at 6:30pm and had a chat with my hubby. He was telling me about our daughter on what she did yesterday and this morning. She is so adorable and sweet. I miss my family so much. I love my family more than anything else second to God.







borrowed image from google :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...