Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home Alone (Day 2)


The following morning, I woke up at almost 9am. Well, actually I didn't sleep straight hours last night because I went to bed at 10pm then woke up at 1am, because something weird was bothering me so I turned the TV on and watch till 3am then, I went back to sleep and woke up at 6:30, tried to go back to sleep but then woke up at 9. Yes, it was weird! I just thought someone was thinking of me, it could be my child or him... I don't know.

The first thing I touched was my notebook, of course! I turned it on then went to the toilet to wash my face and then went down stairs in the kitchen to prepare my breakfast. I had to eat the chicken noodle soup in can because it'll going to expire on the 25th. So my breakfast was: chicken noodle soup, 2 banana cup cakes, a cold tea and 3 pcs. of durian. That was horrible breakfast-lunch or brunch. But I had no choice because I was too lazy to cook something nutritious.

Our old lady, neighbor called on the phone and she said that she wanted to come by after lunch. She was bored, too. She did my manicure and pedicure for free and I gave her a free massage because she said she had a muscle pain.

It was raining hard the other day and that day. It was really awful day to go out. I was planning to go to the gym in the morning when I woke up but it was cloudy and raining. I stayed home watched TV, chatting, surfing and blogging. In the afternoon, I went out for a shopping. I was really so bored.

I spent worth morethan 2,000 baht just for today. I bought some ingredients for my cooking because all we have here are the meat (chicken, beef, pork and fish) and yes no veggies included. I had to buy some clothes to wear at work, too. I wanna look more presentable so I chose decent clothes for my part time job. Casual clothes make me look like a hooker, LMAO.

At night, I watched TV and I hated it because the movies were all replays or I already have watched them before (as in!) But, I couldn't sleep so I just turn on the music on love songs to be able to sleep. I had a better sleep than yesterday.



borrowed image from google.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...