Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011 (1♥11♥11)

Today is January 11, 2011 or 1-1-11 WOW! What is so special about this date? is it because the number is all #1? Nope! Today is my mom's birthday! Her special day. I will have a birthday treat for her when I come tomorrow. Tonight is my flight to Philippines with my baby.

I admire her because she is so strong inside and out. She is a great mother to me and the best employee, I have known! She is my mom. I love her so much and can say anything to her. She is my great mentor and best friend.

I remember when I took care of her when she got sick. She had a knee operation last July, 2010. She showed me that she could bear the pain because she wants to live longer. After four months, she could be able to walk and I am so much thankful to God. HE hears our prayers even sometimes we don't know how to say it, or we can't think of a better word to say what we need to pray. Another year has passed and a new life begins, new hope.

When I was a kid, I meant to draw this as a symbol of my mom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA!!! WE LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ♥♥♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...