Friday, December 24, 2010

Misa De Gallo in Bangkok (Day 9)

Whew! At long last, It's the last day of my Christmas novena. I still couldn't believe I made it to the last day! They say that I should have prayed my wish or wishes because according to them, it/they will come true. So I did. All I really want for Christmas is to be with my family and that's all. Not about gifts or fancy things in mind. But, I won't mention about my specific wish or wishes here on my blog because it's a SECRET. I will reveal those later (smiles).

I prayed not only for myself but for my family here in Bangkok and in the Philippines. I feel so blessed somehow despite of all my sufferings and shortcomings. There are so many things in life that I should be thankful for to God. Most blessings that I have are not material things, they are gift of LOVE for me from God, my family and  friends.. not to mention the LOVE within me. For without this, I would feel nothing. An overflowing LOVE from my sweetheart, Rex Wolfe and my two daughters. Unconditional love from God and my mom. And because of LOVE, I got more blessings from them. I love them ALL!  

There were many people attended the 9th day. At first, I wondered why.. But after the mass had ended, they announced that there's an 18th birthday celebration so plenty of  food was served outside. We sang happy birthday and greeted the birthday celebrant. As usual, we had picture taking.

Two of my neighbors invited me and my family to join them for tonight's Noche Buena (Christmas Eve Dinner). I figured not to cook or prepare anything for dinner because we will be out to spend dinner.

I went home after the mass at 6:15 am. I had a date with my husband in the morning. He took us to work because they had a small program about Christmas and my husband had to wear Santa Claus costume.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...