Monday, December 20, 2010

Misa De Gallo in Bangkok (Day 5)

It's a good feeling that I came five minutes early in mass today. I was one of the early birds and proud that I could actually be that punctual. When I arrived, it was only three of us there. As usual, I brought my baby with me.. she's the youngest person in the crowd.

I can't believe that time is flying so fast that this day is my fifth day of my Christmas novena. I certainly hope that I'll be able to finish four more days to complete my wish and prayers for the coming year or years.

I seated next to the choir and pianist on the left side. It was fantastic to sing Christmas songs with them. I had a copy of the closing song, Ang Pasko Ay Sumapit". I couldn't believe that I don't remember some of the lyrics of this famous song. We used to sing this when I was a kid on our Christmas caroling as we go house to house to hopefully solicit a little money or goods from their heart. I am missing my childhood days now. I wish to be back home this Christmas.

After the free breakfast, I went straight home to get back to sleep. I know my daughter was sleepy, too. I found my sweetheart already dressed up to work, he kissed us goodbye, it was 6:30 am. I went back to sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...