Sunday, December 19, 2010

Misa De Gallo in Bangkok (Day 4)

It's a cool cloudy morning, my fourth day to my Christmas novena. Today is the first Sunday of Advent. I saw more people attended today in the church. I can't understand why people won't even come to church when it's just a 30-minute mass and I know more Catholics are living around here, more Filipinos and Western people. I must complete the nine mornings because I have no excuse for not doing so. Shame on me if I couldn't.

When I was younger, my wish was to complete the nine-day dawn masses but I wasn't able to because our church was far from my ancestral home. Plus, I was attending school and I didn't want to be late in class. I haven't completed the nine days, in my life. This time, I am hopeful.

After the mass, as usual, they served a free breakfast. I quickly made a hot coffee and got an egg sandwich. I did not finish my hot coffee and I ate the rest of my sandwich on my way home. I was really sleepy because I slept late again because I attended a Christmas party in the neighborhood.

I went straight to our bedroom and kissed my sweetheart on his forehead. I slept beside him. I woke up at 9:45 already.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...