Friday, December 17, 2010

Misa De Gallo in Bangkok (Day 2)

Hmmm.. I set my alarm clock on my mobile, good thing I was not late. Why I? because my man did not come with me for he had a little hang over from last night's gimmick. But it didn't bother or stop me to attend the holy mass. I understand him because he went home late drunk, he was invited by a friend. It made me think he's a little stress at work. So I went by myself and I brought our baby with me.

When I entered the Church, the same faces were there. Probably, tomorrow morning many people will attend because it's a Saturday, no work. It was still solemn though a few people had attended.

I had my personal prayers in my mind during the holy mass. Praying for forgiveness from God, for myself and for people that I've hurt. Likewise, praying for continuous blessings everyday.

The mass was ended at exactly 6:00 am. I had a breakfast again while chatting with fellow Filipinos. Some of them are working at Sarasas Witaed Minburi, Romklao and Nimitmai.

It's nice to wake up early everyday but I had a hard time sleeping early evening, too. Yesterday, I slept at 11:00 am, then woke up at 4:40 am. I still have to get some sleep. I wish I could be able to complete my nine days :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...