Saturday, December 12, 2009

Insomnia




It is now 12:30 am and still I'm awake. I couldn't sleep because of so many ideas rushing through my mind: about making blogs (as I got excited and I couldn't stop thinking on how to improve my page; our life and future together here in Thailand; my daughter in the Philippines (if she's doing good there staying with my paternal Aunt; my pregnancy (gosh... my back is killing me) about the gender of our little one (still don't know yet til December 28, 2009); and how can I keep myself thinking of those things when I am supposed to sleep.

My mind is still willing to stay up late, but my body wants to rest. If I force myself to sleep, like just closed my eyes.. I couldn't still fall asleep. I will feel uneasy in bed because my mind is still actively thinking of so much things.

Others think negatively about "insomnia". Some people said that if this will continue, will lead to some mental problem. I don't feel sick, I told myself. Infact, I am so excited thinking about my pregnancy and our future together. I really feel so blessed that I finally settled with the man I chose to love. I am so proud of hime as he makes me very happy each day. It's nice to fall in love with the same person over and over again.

Come to think of it... I realized that no matter what happens, I know we will surpass the obstacle/s with smile on our faces, with full of hope and strong love for each other. I will still continue to give him my love and support. I found this verse from the Bible, this is very helpful and inspiring for me whenever I am worried or thinking about something for tomorrow...

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow Excessively - Do One Day at a Time

Jesus devoted considerable amount of time on worry and anxiety in the sermon on the mount.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble," Jesus concluded. (Matthew 6:34 NKJV)

'One day at a time' has become the motto of many recovery programs. Worry usually involves reaching into and borrowing potential problems from tomorrow.


http://www.holistic-online.com/Remedies/Anxiety/anx_prayer-keys-to-overcoming-anxiety.htm

2 comments:

Lord CM said...

Congrats naman sa inyo ni Hubby mo :) at sana madagdagan pa lolzz

About sa Isang Minutong SMILE, Save mo lang ung logo from my page tapos display mo dito sa pahina mo, then link mo sa http://lordcm.blogspot.com/2009/12/smile-day.html

Add na kita sa blogroll ko ah :)

Elektra said...

Thank you, Lord CM for the comment. And about baby/ies again after this? I would love to lolololol but I wanna give birth first hahaha.

Yep, I will add the smile logo here and you may add me to your blog roll. Thanks again.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...